Gender Pay Gap Review
We are required by law to carry out Gender pay reporting under the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017.
To establish this information, we have used six calculations that show the difference between the average earnings of men and women within our organisation.
No individual employee data will be published.
TEMPUS PERSONNEL LIMITED’s Gender Pay Gap Data:
• Women’s hourly rate is 5.2% lower (mean) and 7.4% lower (median).
• Top salary quartile has 73.6% men and 26.4% women
• Upper middle salary quartile has 70.7% men and 29.3% women
• Lower middle salary quartile has 59.3% men and 40.7% women
• Lower salary quartile has 34.8% men and 65.2% women
• Women’s bonus pay is 2.3% lower (mean) and 10% lower (median)
• 3.2% of men and 2% of women received bonus pay
The information we have published on this website is also available on the relevant government website and these results will help assess:
• The levels of gender equality in our workplace
• The balance of male and female employees at different levels
• How effectively talent is being maximised and rewarded.
The challenge in all organisations across Great Britain is to eliminate any gender pay gap.
Should you wish to discuss any of the above or if you have any concerns regarding Gender Pay, please do not hesitate to contact us.